Hotel On The Strip Branson Missouri
Our hotel is near the Strip in Branson, MO, close to the heart of why our city is the Entertainment Capital of the Midwest. Stay with us for an affordable room and upgraded amenities less than 2 miles from The Sight and Sounds Theatre, the Dutton Family Theatre, Grand Country Music Hall, and so much more. We’re also walking distance to:
- Shoji Theater and Entertainment
- Pierce Arrow Theater
- Hamners’ Variety Theater
- Branson’s IMAX
Branson is home to more than 45 theatres and over 80 shows, as well as Ozark charm, hospitality, and fun—in between all the shows you can discover all the other things to do around Branson. In the 1960s Branson began to take its place as a music and entertainment hub in the United States, as outdoor performances began to spring up and Silver Dollar City, opened to the public. By the 1970s, several musical families used Branson as a home for regular music and variety acts. Today, Branson has more seats than Broadway, and live shows happening morning, noon and night!
If you’re looking for a fun night out from our hotel on the Branson Strip—or a morning show!—check out all the live shows and entertainment options currently playing in Branson. There’s something for everyone here! And if you’re looking for a deal, check out the current specials and offers for live show tickets.
Long Running Shows & Crowd Favorites
Branson history is tied up with some long-running favorites and variety acts that have made people stomp their feet and sing along for decades! Some of the best shows in town include:
- Presley’s Country Jubilee (running for over 50 years, with country and gossip songs and family-friendly jokes)
- Clay Cooper’s Country Express (live music, dancing, comedy, and lots of entertainment)
- Pierce Arrow Show (Low bass, beautiful singing, a short walk from our hotel!)
- Branson’s Murder Mystery Dinner Show (mystery and intrigue with delicious barbecue to boot)