Silver Dollar City
Hotel Near Silver Dollar City in Branson MO
Our hotel is less than 5 miles from Silver Dollar City, one of Branson Missouri’s most visited, and famous sites. This famous theme park has huge roller coasters, crafts demonstrations, shopping, delicious food and cooking classes, as well as seasonal events all year round.
From November through December, the park celebrates An Old Time Christmas, with dazzling lights, trees, and enormous Christmas shows. The rides are still open too! The park is then closed until March when it opens again for a new season of festivities including:
- The Festival of Wonder (April) showcasing truly wonderful performances and stunts.
- Bluegrass and BBQ (May) musical performances from new talents and old favorites
- Star-Spangled Summer (June) an all-American summer family festival
- Moonlight Madness (July) when the park is open until 10 PM for a moonlit ride
- National Crafts & Cowboy Festival (September) a fall festival of amazing crafts
Silver Dollar City has been open in Branson since 1960, delivering family-focused fun that still entertains visitors of all ages! The park has traditional wooden coasters and highly-flying steel rides. Discover how daring you are on WildFire, or take a ride on Thunderation, one of the fastest mine coasters in the world.
It’s not just a park for thrill-seekers, there are lots of things to do at Silver Dollar City: enjoy a Branson-style showcase. The park puts on different shows throughout the year, from variety shows, dramatic musicals, folksy favorites, and gospel music. One of the things that sets Silver Dollar City apart is the craftsmen demonstrations. Watch American craftsmanship in action, there’s nothing quite like seeing beautiful works of art and practical goods being made right before your eyes! Some of the things you can see at Silver Dollar City include:
- Glass blowing and cutting
- Wood carving and working
- Soap making
- And all of it’s for sale too!