Things To Do
Things To Do in Branson Missouri
There’s something happening in Branson Missouri morning, noon, and night! Check out the Branson Strip for live shows galore. Check out a barnstorming variety show or help solve a murder mystery—in song! There are even shows at the thrilling Silver Dollar City amusement park, in between all the delicious food and rides.
There are lots of things to do in Branson that will take you outdoors, or will scratch your shopping itch! The Branson area has world-class entertainment, but it also has beautiful nature, unbeatable shopping, and a revitalized historic downtown.
Things to Do Outdoors in Branson MO
- Go for a hike on Murder Rock Trail: starting at Branson Creek Boulevard to sweeping view of Ozark hills
- Branson zip lining at Wolfe Mountain: suspension bridges, guided tours, and thrilling speeds
- World class fisheries: Table Rock and Bulls Shoals are full of bass, Lake Toneycomo has trout, and you can get guided tours for either
- Kayaking to get close to the water for a serene but challenging tour of the nearby lakes
- Waterfall Trail: an easily accessible 2/3 mile trail that ends in a man-made waterfall
The historic district of Branson is a well-preserved classic main street, with hundreds of businesses, restaurants, and shops! The classic downtown is also immediately connected to the revitalized Branson Landing, a pedestrian-only shopping strip right by the water.
One of the best things to do in downtown Branson is classic shopping at Dick’s 5 & 10 – a classic general store with items from years past, or trying to score something unique at Cadwell’s Downtown Flea Market or Kelly Ann’s Upscale Resale! Branson’s Landing has all of your favorite retail outposts, from clothing to shoes and beyond.